The Guide To Find Your Ring Size
At Cristina Foltea Jewelry, our exquisite collection of rings is a best seller. A common and recurring question that we get from regular clients and new buyers is how to determine ring size. As we are an online gold jewelry store, our customers don’t get to try before they buy.
No need to guesstimate anymore!
Here is a simple guide to finding the right ring size for you.
Rule of ‘Finger’
- You want to measure your finger when they are warm. When it’s cold, your fingers get smaller. Measure your finger at the end of the day as that’s when they are likely to be warm.
- Measure at least three to four times to ensure you got the right measurement.
- The size of all your fingers vary so measure the one on which the ring will be worn.
- If your measurement falls between two sizes, buy the larger size.
- Take a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string with a millimeter ruler.
- Check the chart below to find the closest measurement.
Buying For Someone Else
No matter what the occasion, a ring makes for a great present. Want to buy her one? This might work:
Get access to her jewelry box and fish for a ring she wears. Trace the ring on a paper, press it into a bar of soap or slide it into your own finger and draw lines where it stops. Then use online ring size finders to find out the exact size.
It should be noted that the margin of error is high here so to be sure, maybe just ask her?
Ordered the Wrong Ring Size?
We hope this guide helps you find the correct ring size. However, if the ring your ordered doesn’t fit, give us a shout and we will be happy to exchange it for you.
About Cristina Foltea Jewelry
Cristina Foltea Jewelry is a fine jewelry line that’s perfect for an occasion or everyday wear. Feminine, sexy and undeniably stylish, these earthy, minimalist pieces are sure to make you stand out.
Let the shopping begin!